Friday, April 8, 2011

The Repeating Game

We watched Toy Story 3 for our Wacky Wednesday. What a spectacular movie.  The only thing that could make it better would be a cameo from Totoro. Hey, there he is! Perfect movie!




Jen's doing a program tonight, and she happened to unearth an astronomy program I put together for an old project in college. I'm pleased she kept it around and it's actually pretty decent.


Lily and I played the repeating game. I had to repeat what she said, so of course, the first thing out of her mouth was "Batman rocks! Superman poops!" and I repeated through gritted teeth, "Batman rocks. Superman poops."

"Batman's the best superhero."

*sigh*

"Batman's the best superhero."

"I love daddy."

I asked her if I could substitute Lily for daddy, but she said no, so I said  "I love daddy."

Then she said "I love myself and my whole family!" and I was very happy to repeat that.

No comments:

Post a Comment