Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Mazeworks Recruitment Drive

Once upon a time, in the misty recesses of 2001, I started a Play-By-Email Game. I ran it for fifteen years and then decided to wrap it up on a high note. The players liked the world, so the game went on under new management. That GM passed away unexpectedly, but we didn't want to end the game under those circumstances, so another player picked up the GM duties. Real life has caught up with him, so I am once again taking reins of a Zelazny-influenced play-by-post. Please drop me a line if you're interested.

The Mazeworks Play By Email





2 comments:

  1. Ah, man, this sounds fun, but the quiet little sane voice hiding in the back of my head is telling me I absolutely don't have the time for it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'd be welcome to join as a lurker if you'd like.

      Delete