Thursday, March 15, 2012

A picture of me!

If you were wondering what I looked like and happened to be unsatisfied with a picture at the bottom of the page from two years ago.


I like this picture because I happened to put on this t-shirt yesterday, completely forgetting that the date was 3/14.

Last week, I spent ten minutes trying to explain the concept of pi to Lily before I realized how ridiculous that was. Now she's counting "One, two, three, pi, four," and I'm going to be the one explaining this to her teacher.

3 comments:

  1. My lovely and otherwise extremely talented wife has the absolute inability to hold a camera steady.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice shirt; it reminds me of this one, which I keep thinking about buying but never get around to: http://shirt.woot.com/friends.aspx?k=5230

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the link. I really like that shirt!

      Delete