Friday, June 1, 2012

Mad Lib Results

From the previous post:

Jen:



Moe worked as a dolly grip, but didn't like it. One day, he skipped into his boss's office and sighed "By Jove! I quit!".

He croaked slyly, "I've had it up to my appendix with this squirrelly job. I want to be a zookeeper instead. It makes me feel merry."

(Jen realized that she forgot a second job, so she just provided it when I was filling this out.)


Tim:

Chauncy Merriweather III worked as a professional amateur, but didn't like it. One day, he pranced into his boss's office and shrieked "Jumpin' Jugs o' Jazz Juice In a Jelly Jar! I quit!".

He hissed queasily, "I've had it up to my pinky knuckle with this fabulous job. I want to be a Good Humor Man instead. It makes me feel runcible."


Zach:

Forepaw McDurkowitz worked as a butt inspector, but didn't like it. One day, he pogo-sticked into his boss's office and hissed "Miserable melon-muck! I quit!".

He regurgitated shamelessly, "I've had it up to my back hair with this under-cooked job. I want to be the assistant to the Chief of Spaghetti instead. It makes me feel misshapen."

(I like regurgitated. I think it's going to become part of my standard repertoire of talkisms)



Greg 1:

Yukon Cornelius worked as a taste tester , but didn't like it. One day, he gamboled into his boss's office and cackled "Jerk yourself a soda! I quit!".

He gurgled feverishly, "I've had it up to my uvula with this lugubrious job. I want to be a crash test dummy instead. It makes me feel bouncy."



Greg 2:


Iddawg the Churn of Prydain worked as a hot buttered elf butterer, but didn't like it. One day, he lurched into his boss's office and chanted "Wousers! I quit!".

He simpered sickeningly, "I've had it up to my frenulum with this adjectival job. I want to be a bunion rubber instead. It makes me feel buxom."


No comments:

Post a Comment