Tuesday, April 1, 2014

The Third Annual Roger Zelazny Haiku-athon begins

I began the original Zelazny Haiku month on something of a lark. I had noticed that Timyin Tin and Archie exchanged haiku during their fight, and I thought it would be fun to get write one Roger Zelazny-themed haiku a day for the next month. (April is National Poetry Month, but I didn't know that at the time I began this exercise)

I did, and I enjoyed it and I came back a year later for the second act. This time, other people got in on it, offering haiku as corrections, rebuttals or amendments to mine. I really enjoyed that and hope we continue the tradition.

I'll try to have the day's haiku up by 6:00 PM Eastern time each day (or earlier, should I have one ready before I leave for work). I hope you enjoy reading them.

No comments:

Post a Comment