Thursday, April 27, 2017

Josh interviewed at the Raconteur Roundtable

Remember that time I made a brief and unnecessarily cryptic announcement that I had been interviewed for a podcast?

It's now up! Episode Six of the Raconteur Roundtable! I mostly talk about the process of writing Forever Fallen but I also touch on Roger Zelazny and the Drinking Game. I'm in the second hour of the podcast. You should listen to me first because if you listen to anyone before me, I'll sound even worse by way of comparison. After you're done with me, go back to the other episodes, which are better.

I wasn’t as bad as I had feared, but I still got so flustered and tongue-tied that I sounded like a text-to-speech robot with a stammer and collection of weird vocal tics. I speak my sentences like a Zack Snyder fight scene SLLLOOOOOOOWWWW MOOOTTTIIOONNN. THENSUDDENLYFASTMOTION! Then SLOOOOOOOOWWWWWW MOOOOTTIIIIOOONNNN AAAGGGAAIIIINNNN.

I think I learned from the experience because when I gave my panel at ReGen 3, I think I avoided some of the mistakes I made here. It was a lot of fun and the crew over there really loves Doctor Who.

No comments:

Post a Comment